Sunday, November 15, 2009

Holiday...

After so long time...finally reach the day that i can post at my home... holiday is coming... somebody do ask me did u will home sick? actually i dunno...haha...my parents choose the way that let me go to try any bitter and sour of life...so...being so frequently not at home and working outside and adapt to new environment... home really doesn't mean home for me... for me home just like a place that can let me sleep and live... look so pathetic ya?haha...dun say i am bad boy that dun want home lo...no...no...no...i love my home but i not think home is way for me to rely... after coming back...i feel relax...truly relax without the help of alcohol neither cigarette... maybe i know i can not need face to some problem that trouble me...something that suppressing me...
I am home...
When she still small...

No comments:

Post a Comment