Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hamster...


Thanks for this hamster for accompany me a lots when I dun have my laptop...haha...
Actually thought that after I get back my laptop I will abandon him liao lo...
Luckily I didn't so cruel lah...Almost 1 and half months already...he still will bite me...maybe I not enough gentle? Or I not enough fierce? I think I need a rotan to teach him liao...
Indeed he bring a lots of happiness to me...when I sad, when I down, when I boring...
All of the unhappy will go away when he start running the wheel...
Thanks...little thing...^^

4 comments:

  1. Lol..little thing...sleeping look so cute...
    Is it boy or gal? Dun leave it alone mar..
    Consider to find a partner for it lo..=P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care of the little thing ya ^.^
    sayang it
    love it
    (m€!m€!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...hamster bite u coz ur hand mcm melon seeds..wahahahaha
    wah..so kejam a, use rotan? cum, little hamster, leave ur master..i will take k of u~ wahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. hai, cute xiao moo moo...take care of it o...i miss it o...

    ReplyDelete