Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Relax...

finally all the assignment had submitted...
thx all that help me...
especially the shorty...haha...he left no choice tats y follow me...i oso follow him...
thx shorty...haha...
now just can relax a bit but need to study more liao...

there was a sad thing happen...
my japanese assessment 4...is very very bad...
feel very sad...feel very regret...feel very sorry to myself...
tot of take this course to get A...
but at the end...last few assessment's carry marks is quite good...but...
only can blame myself skip too much class...die...last chapter oso dun have but go to the assessment...at the end...lecturer ask me but i can't even answer...
haiz...
nvm...tell myself hardworking bit...
do well in final maybe still can get B+ la...haha...
add oil...

her hair is her grandmother comb de lo...haha...my mum same crazy like me...wahahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment