Saturday, October 24, 2009

Speechless...

Finally got a relaxing day for me to post my...
just finish a week with tons of work...lots of activities...
happy...joy...stressed...depressed...sad...angry...all come across my minded...
make me almost want go to insane people hospital...haha...

haiz...say bout bad thing 1st ba...
final year project...rush rush rush...only can admit that what i had pass up not a satisfies work...
here i got something that i want to say to somebody...
ur fyp is ur fyp...not mine ok?i din take double degree in marketing...
i noe u have a "bad" supervisor...so?
i noe u dunno how to do...so?
i hate when u say u dunno...tat means u need a people who know to settle the problem?
ok...fine...i mention again n again oredi...i only can provide an opinion to u only...
i not a Master student nor a Phd standard ba....i scare when u wrong den u blame me...
when got further problem den u find me...i also busy with my own work...
ya...i noe as fren i should help u...but i hope u noe the limit of "help"...
i m sorry that my words is rude...
but...tats wat i feel...
i not despise ppl copy n paste...b'coz myself also always copy n paste...
but pls...pls la...copy n paste with brain ba...dun copy something that urself cant understand...
i feel very sad y u become like tis...izit b'coz of me?
primary data n secondary data dunno how to differentiate?
qualitative n quantitative dunno how to differentiate?
u pass the subject together with me...but u seems like u never study the subject b4...
sorry to say that...i feel like a 1st year student is doing the FYP...
p/s: i specially mention in here again...if this happen in next semester...i can ensure that i will kill ppl lo...
p/s: pls dun keep sent repeated msg to me...u noe the feel of ur phone inbox is full with same n repeated msg...n tis make me cant open some important msg...pls dun so stupid la...n dun force me change my phone number without inform u lo...

now tok bout some happy thing ba...
finally pass up the FYP...less burden...but more await me at future...haha...
me become 22 years old lo...nothing different...still silly as usual...
sad is still sad...haha...
trouble is still more trouble...wahahahaha...

To all my Uni fren who read tis blog...
final is coming soon...study as much as possible ya...
n pls supervise me too ya...
n hopefully got Chivas all the study weeks...wakakaka...



No comments:

Post a Comment